12.8.09

Lazy, Lazy Day

I did a very unusual thing today; I watched television the whole day!

I rarely watch TV simply because I can't find anything worth my time. If I have free time I'd rather surf the net or read a book. But since I was left home - alone today, I had pandesal for lunch and sat in front of the TV for more than 6 hours straight.

Because of this I realized that watching TV could be productive. Well, not really. But I did discover a few things from my lazy day:

- I found out about Jon and Kate and their adorable kids. I have been hearing about them for so long now but I just had the sense to google them today.
- On Tyra, a show I'd rather not watch but did because of boredom, I found out about people who are "fat admirers". It was, uhm, fascinating that some people find flabs of fat and cellulites attractive. (And there I was "lunching" on pandesal!) Frankly, I think it's sick to wish to be 1000lbs.
- I finally was able to watch the music video for Nobody. I was staring at the Wonder Girls, half aware that I could be drooling over their cute faces and long legs. haha! They're pretty!
- Project Runway Philippines Season 2 will air it's pilot episode tonight at ETC.
- Vanessa Hudgens' nude photos are, again, leaked into the internet.
- Chace Crawford hooked up with Twilight start, Ashley Greene (Alice). The two were seen lip locking in a limo after the Teen Choice Awards.
- Leighton Meester has a sex video!

Ok so maybe it wasn't a worthwhile activity after all. haha! I'm so hooked on Hollywood gossip right now. This isn't good.

About tomorrow, I'm so relieved that it's going to be an "easy" day with just my RPD to block out and an amalgam onlay to finish. I'm planning to go to PCX and find the perfect solution for my ever growing pimple mark collection. Ugh!

No comments: