16.8.09

Fun Weekends

I’ve been on the internet for a little over 6 hours already. (Don’t mention anything to my Dad. He already tried to limit my internet usage by asking me to “deposit” the laptop in his bedroom by 9pm! So I use the psp from then onwards. Very sneaky me!) Anyway, I’ve been trying to look for the oxford flats I so wanted. I didn’t find them. But instead I found a dozen other pairs I want. (Visit soleshoes.multiply.) Online shopping could really be addicting.


Aside from my renewed and rejuvenated compulsion to shop for clothes and shoes, I also had a revived sense of belongingness as I spent the past few weekends with my friends.


First of, I’ve been chatting with J more often now. Her passion for fashion is one thing I really admire about her. She could make 50-peso shirts look really expensive. I mean, it’s her style. Basta. Love it. These past few days we’ve been exchanging links and photos of shoes and clothes and bags we want to buy. Of all my friends I rely on her when I need a fashion fix. Love her to pieces!


Back here in ph, I have a few friends that I envy when it comes to being fashion forward. Also, I covet their height; they are all model-tall. Among these friends, JZ is the most daring when it comes to fashion. A.M., however has a more polished and sophisticated style. M, AM’s little sister, isn’t so far behind her ate’s footsteps when it comes to dressing up. Her style is more playful, quirky and fun.

Heto na yung kwento. Last Sunday, as I was lounging in my Dad’s office, these three stomped in and asked me if I wanted to go to Trinoma with them. I asked them why and they answered, “Titingin lang ng shoes.” It was amusing but I went with them and had fun. ‘Ze boys came with us and had a hard time waiting for us rummage all the stores in Trinoma. I bought a pair of heeled oxfords in Charles and Keith. I wore them this morning and felt tall. Hahaha.


That trip to Trinoma was the start of my downward spiral into the pits of being a shopaholic again. Oh and I switched magazines from C to Preview.


Veering away from my “fashionista” friends, I spent the most hilarious day with the boys yesterday. It was unplanned but fun nonetheless. It was understandable that I didn’t even feel a bit awkward with them since I’ve known a few of them since 2nd year HS. They talked about their crushes, teasing each other every chance they get. I asked them about their “type” of girls, their ex girl friends and well, we also talked about fashion. At least L and I did. Haha. Jumpers? Haha!


I’ve had fun weekends. Thanks to friends. Miss you all so much.


It’s my birthday week! I’m planning a “Game Night” on Friday. Excited!

No comments: