26.8.09

24 - Kobe Age

((Jordan age has passed. I like 23 better.)


It doesn’t feel any different; being 24.

But I do feel I’m immature for my age. Well sige, maybe not immature, maybe the word is inexperienced. I feel that at my age I should have at least graduated from school, I should have been able to travel outside the country...

At my age I should know how it feels to truly live. Sure, I have moments when I felt alive but to really live is still a very elusive dream. My friend, G, provoked this train of thought during one of the conversations we had over lunch. She said she merely existed; walking through life because she needed to.

I would like to believe I know my purpose. But it’s very easing to lose sight of what is truly important in life when I’m stuck here; in school, struggling against myself.

Enough boring ramblings.

I celebrated my birthday last Friday with a few of my friends by having a “board game party”. It was fun. And I got my balloons; lots of them. But the hype of blogging about an event almost a week ago is almost gone. And I’m so lazy these days.

For my next birthday I’m planning on a formal dinner; wine and all. But I’m undecided between that or a “dirty ice cream” party. Hihi. At 25? Hmm.. I wonder what would be more appropriate. Ice cream it is!

No comments: