Each writer must post these rules first.
* Each one starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* People that are tagged need to write their own entry about their eight things and post these rules.
* At the end, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read what you wrote.
Some of the things I wrote are really weird/ jologs. Promise you'll still be my friends after? haha
Fact 1: It seems strange now but when I was little I secretly wished I’d someday discover that my Dad has another family so that I could have more siblings. I really wanted a “Kuya” then because I loathed being the eldest.
Fact 2: My Tita Maya used to help my mom take care of me since my twin sister and I are a handful. She told me that at night, when I stay with her and Lola, I would go to her and say, “Kiking..” That was the term I used to tell her that I wanted her to clean my ears. Haha! She does that almost every night to help me sleep. To this time, my siblings and I still use the term. We would say, “Ma wala na tayong pangkiking…” hahaha! I wonder if that word really exists?
Fact 3: I love chic flicks, chic lit, and Filipino romantic comedies. Sure, I enjoy mysteries, thrillers, and other types of movies that make you think and ponder about life until the wee hours of the morning but when I want to forget about the seriousness of it all, I grab DVD’s of Lilo’s or Hillary Duff’s cheesiest, most schmaltzy movies and I just indulge myself with the shallowness. It’s entertaining, really.
Fact 4: I’m completely petrified of the idea of being close to a very huge figure, sculpture or drawing of a living creature. The rock sculpture of a lion’s head in Kenon Road I’m scared silly of that thing. Whenever we would go to Baguio I make sure that my eyes are closed when we would pass the lion’s head. Also, you know how some swimming pools have these huge drawings of whales on the floor tiles; I try to stay away from those too. I just have this feeling that they’re going to move and swallow me whole. Weird huh?
Fact 5: My first crush was Mark Anthony Fernandez. Haha! (I have now obtained Ultimate Jologs Status!) I remember seeing his picture together with Jomari and Eric, (the “Gwapings” di ba? ) in a magazine when I was around 9 years old yata.
Fact 6: A bandwagon I would never get into would be the “Search for Greener Pastures” bandwagon. I love the Philippines and I believe there’s hope for the Filipinos. (Thank you. Bow!) And besides it’s comfortable here, at least for now. But I do have plans of going to other places which leads me to the next fact..
Fact 7: I plan on retiring at an early age and to just explore as much of the world as I could, with the person that I love, of course. (Ade’s eyes sparkle with glee..) I want to experience the different cultures of Asia (not to mention the stench in Singapore Ed was talking about, makapunit ilong daw e! haha), the beauty of Europe and the hustle and bustle of New York. But I have to win the lotto if I plan to do that before I’m 50! (Just kidding Ate Marie, di ako tataya! haha)
Fact 8: I believe in one sovereign, eternally existent God, that heaven and hell are realities and that Salvation is a free gift from God received when a person trusts in Jesus Christ to be his only Savior and Lord. It cannot be earned by man through good works, baptism, church membership or any other ritual and tradition.
I hate harsh discussions regarding differences in beliefs. I wish people would just seek to know God more, or to at least explore their own beliefs more rather than find faults with each other’s faith.
Medyo nahirapan ako dito Maj! Kaya ang mga pahihirapan ko ay sina; Kesi, Minette, Rovi, Khaye, Che, Dyaki, Jei, Cookai
No comments:
Post a Comment