I can’t even start to say how much has happened since I last blogged. But before I even start let me just say that I am terribly sorry for even attempting the 365 project. Silly of me to think I could manage posting a picture a day. For the most part, I blame school for my failure. Anyway…
For the past months I had been busy with the final leg of my clinical requirements in school. Up until March I have had my nose buried in other people’s mouth (haha) trying to finish the remaining requirements I needed to graduate. The last weeks in school were incredulously tiring. I had to face one practical exam after the other. Imagine my anxiety level during those times, but after all those grueling days in school, after 8 effing years in UP, I finally graduated last April.

It was bittersweet to be leaving UP. I have walked the halls of my college for almost a decade. The blare of Taft avenue traffic chiming in with the LRT’s loud clatter will resound in my ears for as long as I shall live. UPCD, for the earlier part of my college life, had been a place for torture for me. I dreaded Mondays and every single day I had to go to school. But as the years piled on, UPCD has become much like home. I remember feeling all cheered up as I would enter the lobby and see “Ate Guard”. It felt homey to see my professors and my friends. It was always so relaxing to just hang out at the OP Laboratory and chismis our afternoons away. Haaay… bittersweet indeed. As I leave UPCD, I’m taking every thread of knowledge I acquired, every inch of wisdom that helped shape my character, and every ounce of joy I shared with the greatest people. With great sincerity I say, I love UPCD.
After graduation, I did what any sane individual would do, I had fun! Haha. My family and I went to Baguio and to Bohol. I also bought a DSLR and enrolled myself in a Basic Photography Class. Hmm…. I’ll be writing about photography in another post.


I can’t believe I’m writing again. I love the feeling when you’re typing and your fingers can’t keep up with your mind.
I’m back! =)
2 comments:
welcome back!
miss your blogs! :)
Welcome back!!! :)
Post a Comment