28.6.10

April's Day in June


The first to wed in our discipleship group - April.

As I watched the ceremony, I can't help but imagine who would be next. I guess it really doesn't matter who marries first, what's important is that we marry the right person. (or maybe determine if we're cut out for single blessedness.=p)



Anyway, when I was preparing for the wedding my friend said, "Pipintasan mo nanaman yan for sure." And I thought I would. I have this fascination about weddings. I have this notion that weddings should be perfectly planned. But on the contrary, I found April's wedding nice. The church was beautiful, April was blooming, and the venue for the reception was pleasant. Food was great too. haha. Sure, the wedding was not perfect but I guess when it's a friend who is getting married I tend to focus less on the minors. Instead, my attention is drawn to the person I value.



April's wedding marks the start of many more weddings to come. This is the start of a new era. And I'm getting a bit giddy. Who's next? =)




No comments: