Avatar Day - finally! After days of bantering each other about when to watch the well talked about flick, we finally were able to catch it! We (the girls) had our dgroup at April's place that morning, after that I raved about my make - up. Oh gosh, I didn't know I could have so much passion for something so superficial. Is this all a waste? haha! Anyway, I did Cha and Clariz' make up and we headed for Cabanas. We met up with the "boys" (men?) there.
The movie - I so loved it I almost wanted to jump from my seat and give a standing ovation. Basta.. not in the mood to do a review, but I think the graphics and effects are enough reasons to go see this movie. So go! IMAX or 3d if you could. It will be well worth it.
(used my phone's camera here. sayang.)
No comments:
Post a Comment