21.11.09

New Moon

For me the bravest men are those who could go in a movie theater, watch a total chic flick, and survive to tell the tale!

I watched the much anticipated movie, New Moon. I’ve bought all the books in the twilight saga but I have not finished reading New Moon when I got kind of bored about the whole plot. Nonetheless, I was excited as the opening of the movie drew nearer and nearer. My anticipation was even more heightened when I found out that Dakota Fanning would be in the film.

I’m not going to say much about the movie, but as expected, the movie, and the lines were cheesy enough to make me squirm. Lines like, “You make me happy just by breathing.” made me want to wish that I watched the movie with Gayle instead. I think she’d be able to stomach it more since she read the book too. But Jacob (Lautner) was indeed dreamy, if you’re into those kinds of guys. What I find lovable about him though is that he’s so real. I don’t know why I just felt that he connected with me more than Edward’s character did. Kristen Stewart lost her headband, which was good. She looked really pretty but she has this one expression that she used all throughout the film. Yung parang duling. Oh anyway, I enjoyed watching it, only because of those scenes that made me nod and say, “yep, that’s how I imagined that scene when I was reading the book.”.

Would I recommend New Moon? hmmm.. watch 2012 na lang. haha. I’d be watching it later with my sister and cousins!

I’m looking forward to Holmes and A Christmas Carol. -> need movie dates. Who’s up? Text me friends.”,

No comments: