31.5.09

Choosing Between Dresses


When my brother and I were driving home this evening, he asked me, “Ano ba iniisip mo?” I then realized I had not been my usual makulit self when we’re in the car together. I was really quiet on the drive home. I had been pondering about a situation. Do you know that feeling when you were so excited to buy something.. let’s say a dress, and you really want to have a new dress that you grab the first dress you lay eyes upon. Then later on as you stroll the mall, you’ll realize that there are lots of more wonderful dresses but you already spent your money on that first dress. You could return the dress, but you can’t just say to the sales clerk that you changed your mind. It would be too embarrassing. So you’re stuck with that dress.

More often than not, we are in haste to have everything right now. But sometimes, waiting is the best thing to do to have the best things in life.

Now, are you wondering what I was thinking about. My brother would say at this point, “Use the KISS method. Keep It Simple, Stupid!” haha! This is nothing serious though. So just let me blabber.

No comments: