Hello friends! I 've decided to keep my blog private.
Please, if you happen to be a reader, comment here and leave your email ad so I could invite you to my blog's new ad. (Don't worry, I wont post your email ads here.)
Thanks!", And thank you to the people who hysterically covinced me to keep on blogging. Thanks KC, Nan, Big and Ate Minette!
3 comments:
hurray!
magdiwang at magbunyi!
ang ating kaibiga'y d nagpadaig s mga pandadail at paghadlang s tahimik mong paglilimbag ng mga saloobin.. :)
nagagalak akong ipaalam sau ang aking address,
ito'y reynandelacruz@yahoo.com, reynandelacruz@gmail.com.
btw the template for this blog's alot bublier.. :) suits you more.
Hi Nan! haha!
Sira ka! Mas nakakatawa yata pag in FIlipino na lang ang blog mo!
Add na kita.. NO.1 reader ka talaga! haha
haha.. i tried talking pure tagalog at the office one and even in may emails.
they either have a jaw dropping pose or ask me to repeat what i just said.. :)
gotta be your reader, i have to keep an eye out to what will happen to my future dentist.. haha
try ko mag post ng tagalog :)
Post a Comment